Saturday, April 11, 2009

A DUI (in the past) can even make Donald Trump say " You're Fired"!

In case there was any doubt that a DUI can impact you even once the case is over, you need look no further than the humiliating dismissal suffered by Khloe Kardashian on this week's episode of Celebrity Apprentice.  I have posted about the costs of a DUI, but nothing seems so strikingly illustrative of it as being kicked off of reality tv for a past DUI.


April 6th

Hello my loves!  So as I'm sure you've all heard, The Donald fired me off ofCelebrity Apprentice last night.  It wasn't because of my work ethic, it wasn't because I was slacking -- it was because of my DUI, one of the biggest mistakes I've ever made that I will forever regret.  I will NEVER say that what I did was right, but I think it is completely unrelated to my place on the show and I don't think I should have been fired for that reason alone. I have tried to bring awareness to how serious DUI's are and I am trying to make some right out of my huge mistake.  

Kardashian's arrest and subsequent jail sentence was well publicized.  In fact, the DUI arrest itself was recreated on her family's reality TV show.  I don't know how the Donald missed that.  Still it is his show.

Once you finish paying off your debt to society, for a DUI, even if you are a celebrity, you get to keep on paying that debt over and over whenever someone wants you to.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome but please do not leave personal information or specific legal questions in the comment field. If you need legal assistance, the best way to get in touch with me is to call my office at 312.944.3973

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome but please do not leave personal information or specific legal questions in the comment field. If you need legal assistance, the best way to get in touch with me is to call my office at 312.944.3973