Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Chicago now impounding cars even if you have a pending Chicago DUI

Yesterday my office received a call from a client.  His Chicago DUI charge is still pending, but I anticipate, and I have informed him, that the charges against him will be dismissed.  He was ticketed and this time his car was impounded.  Interestingly, when he called, he was far more concerned about the vehicle being impounded than the citations issued against him.  

Folks, as I posted earlier the city is moving to impound more and more vehicles as a way to increase revenue.  

It is important, to make sure your license is valid before you get back behind the wheel.  Although I told my client this before these events happened, I guess he should start reading my blog as well, just as a reminder.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome but please do not leave personal information or specific legal questions in the comment field. If you need legal assistance, the best way to get in touch with me is to call my office at 312.944.3973

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome but please do not leave personal information or specific legal questions in the comment field. If you need legal assistance, the best way to get in touch with me is to call my office at 312.944.3973