Thursday, May 28, 2009

Chicago DUI lawyer saw a couple of crimes committed today

I guess the gentlemen I saw today  aren't reading my blog.  Today I was stopped at a traffic light. It was pretty nice out.  There were two cars ahead of me.  The cars were parallel to each other and the driver in the outside lane was talking to the passenger in the other car.

All of a sudden the passenger's hand is out of the window and the driver of the other vehicle is out of his car taking what appears to be a small cigarette.  The driver inhales on the "cigarette" and attempts to pass it back to the passenger in the other vehicle, who waves him off.  The light changes and the two cars take off.

I earnestly believe that both parties don't understand that what they did was illegal. The driver in particular would most likely be surprised to learn that if he was caught by CPD  engaging in those behaviors, he could be charged with both possession of drugs and a Chicago DUI.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome but please do not leave personal information or specific legal questions in the comment field. If you need legal assistance, the best way to get in touch with me is to call my office at 312.944.3973

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome but please do not leave personal information or specific legal questions in the comment field. If you need legal assistance, the best way to get in touch with me is to call my office at 312.944.3973