Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Chicago DUI attorney gets an answer to: "Why Did You Blow?"

This Chicago DUI attorney has posted, here, here, and here about refusing to submit to blood, breath, or urine testing.  She has worked herself into a tizzy trying to figure out how law enforcement officers successfully get so many to submit to these tests. 

She couldn’t believe how simple the answers were:

                        Top 5 Reasons Folks Submit to Testing:

5.                  He said he would let me go.  Yeah, I know I was already handcuffed, but that’s what he said. 
4.                  I told them I wasn’t drunk.  All they were going to find was some weed.
3.                  You mean I didn’t have to take the test?  I thought I did.
2.                  I know I’m not drunk.  I only had a six-pack.

And the number one reason folks submit to testing is:

                        1.         He asked me to.

It is the holiday season and you can be certain that law enforcement will be out looking for people to charge with a DUI.  Here’s my free legal advice:  If you are going to have anything to drink, don’t drive.  If you are stopped by law enforcement for any reason that officer is more than willing to let the courts figure out if you are guilty or not of DUI.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome but please do not leave personal information or specific legal questions in the comment field. If you need legal assistance, the best way to get in touch with me is to call my office at 312.944.3973

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome but please do not leave personal information or specific legal questions in the comment field. If you need legal assistance, the best way to get in touch with me is to call my office at 312.944.3973