Saturday, October 2, 2010

Chicago DUI attorney is anxious, anxious I tell you to get this sweet app

Yes!  A meaningful response for those of us who love loved to text and drive. 


Now, there's a way to text while driving without having to take your hands off the wheel or eyes off the road.
AdelaVoice's free Android app, called StartTalking, is voice-controlled. You don't need to open any app or navigate menus. It can even operate when the phone screen is dark or the keypad is locked.
You just bark out a pre-assigned name to "wake up" the phone, then start StartTalking.
Following audio prompts -- like "Speak to create a text message for Ed or say 'cancel,' " -- you can dictate and route your message. You can play back texts, too.

No I haven’t downloaded the app yet but once I do, you can be sure I will report back.  


Now when can we get an app that read out loud, while we are driving received text messages and email?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome but please do not leave personal information or specific legal questions in the comment field. If you need legal assistance, the best way to get in touch with me is to call my office at 312.944.3973

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome but please do not leave personal information or specific legal questions in the comment field. If you need legal assistance, the best way to get in touch with me is to call my office at 312.944.3973