Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Chicago DUI Law Blog: Chicago DUI lawyer comments on Tiger Woods' no-alcohol-DUI



This Chicago DUI attorney is not alone in experiencing déjà vu.

Mr. Woods was arrested over the holiday weekend. This time, it appears he is being charged with DUI.

I spoke to my mum today about these issues. Yes. You can be charged AND found guilty of a DUI on prescription medications in most states.

I previously discussed some of these issues as they relate to Woods some time ago.

Chicago DUI Law Blog: Chicago DUI lawyer comments on Tiger Woods' non-DUI

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome but please do not leave personal information or specific legal questions in the comment field. If you need legal assistance, the best way to get in touch with me is to call my office at 312.944.3973

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome but please do not leave personal information or specific legal questions in the comment field. If you need legal assistance, the best way to get in touch with me is to call my office at 312.944.3973