Thursday, June 11, 2009

Chicago DUI lawyer provides an update on former White House Nominee Chuck Hurley, CEO of MADD

I have posted on how many folks lose their jobs, especially in this economic climate. I have also posted on how some people's positions were a lot safer than the rest of us. Now I learn that the former NHTSA nominee is right back in the saddle:


Chuck has always been a driving force of the organization and will continue to be. We really look forward to our continued work together and his major contributions to MADD’s Campaign to Eliminate Drunk Driving and our Parent Initiative to tackle underage drinking.

Paul Folkemer, MADD National Board Chairman

This isn't to begrudge anyone of a job during this difficult economic times. I guess Mr. Hurley always knew he could take one for the road because it leads him directly back home and away from working for the federal government.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome but please do not leave personal information or specific legal questions in the comment field. If you need legal assistance, the best way to get in touch with me is to call my office at 312.944.3973

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome but please do not leave personal information or specific legal questions in the comment field. If you need legal assistance, the best way to get in touch with me is to call my office at 312.944.3973